Re: Re: Bio's, was goofing off at work

To: Windoseat@aol.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Re: Bio's, was goofing off at work
From: DShoop7572@aol.com
Date: Sun, 15 Aug 1999 00:51:03 EDT
My Bio,
    Hey, I'm a happy guy. 47 yrs old, But suddenly it doesn't seem all that
bad.
I bought a 68 GT6 as a junior in high school after a bartender pulled into
the lot of a country club, where I was washing dishes one night, in a brand
new 69 Spitfire. I don't remember ever doing anything but turning the key and
driving it.A friends Dad had a TR4 with a British flag painted on the bonnet
(hood). I fell in love with TR4's. Years and years past and a slight flicker
of hope remained that someday.....
    Married,with two great boys and a super wife who always wanted me to
someday get a TR4a. I play Bass and sing in a sucessfull 50's/60's band which
has enabled me to get the car I've wanted for so long. I also have a day job,
Lei's not dwell on that.
    I just got home from playing a huge American Cruisers Car show in
Cleveland and darned if there wasn't a guy there with a TR3B.
    Well, I could babble on and on but hey I'm a happy guy.

            DShoop7572