RE: Carb saga

To: "'TR6 List'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Carb saga
From: Peter Zaborski <peterz@merak.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Aug 1999 19:43:01 -0600charset="iso-8859-1"
When I was getting my jets and "tool", I too dealt with Bob. But that was
because Bob is the carb man and Lazar is more in charge of the hydraulics. I
have had no trouble with Lazar when it comes to hydraulics. Brake MC -- sent
me second one free when I had trouble with the first one, clutch MC & SC,
rear shocks -- all no problem and excellent service, and all from Lazar.
When I did ask about the jets (probably 1-1/2 yrs ago) Lazar merely passed
me on to Bob who then sent me what I required. He too was very helpful. So
don't go too hard on Lazar -- I think he just doesn't know as much about the
carbs.

Peter Zaborski  CF58310UO