RE: finishing steel parts

To: <spitlist@gte.net>
Subject: RE: finishing steel parts
From: "BMack" <bmack99@home.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Aug 1999 12:05:43 -0700charset="iso-8859-1"
Cc: <SDaniFish@aol.com>, <EPaul21988@aol.com>, <bsimmons@execpc.com>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Good point Joe,

However he did say that the car was unprotected at the present time (just
sandblasted) therefore ANYTHING is better than nothing. Some people don't
have the advantage of a compressor and sprayguns (necessary for Epoxy) and
even use "spraybombs" to do their primering. Epoxy is what we use "after"
the bodywork is done to seal the entire surface, but I am working on these
cars 8-10 hours a day and get things done quickly. Then the "prep" work can
begin.......

"Restoringly" Yours,
Bryce Mack
Classic Auto Restoration Services
BODYWORK - METALFORMING - PREP & PAINT - WOODWORK
Web Page: http://members.home.net/bmack99/paneldoctor/
FAQ's - How-To's - Tools