[no subject]

To: "'triumphs@autox.team.net'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
From: Bandre Frank Contractor AMC/SCP <Frank.Bandre@scott.af.mil>
Date: Thu, 12 Aug 1999 07:37:15 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
To the list

Just returned from a visit to Pittsburgh to visit parents (grandparents) and
to see the Frank Lloyd Wright (our daughter is attending University of
Illinois Urbana-Champaign School of Architecture).  Driving east on I-70
Sunday, I was happy to see the large number of TRs going westbound (at least
5 on trailers, 2 being towed, 5 on the raod and several more at rest areas).
All but one were TR6s with the exception of 1 Spitfire.  Anyone on the list
driving then?  Was there a local meet (mid to eastern Ohio) or were these
returning from TRF Summer Fest and/or VTR?

It was good to see so many TRs on the road and made the trip go faster
looking for TRs going in the opposite direction.

Frank

'76 TR6  CF57005U