Re: VTR vs. TRF Summer Party

To: Joe Merone <jmerone@rocketmail.com>
Subject: Re: VTR vs. TRF Summer Party
From: Fred Thomas <vafred@erols.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Aug 1999 13:55:01 -0400
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
Joe, I do not think they are comparable, they are two complete
oppisites, one is all T/R & T/R people, being well planned for 2 years
in advance by a small dedicated group of people, with only 2 things on
their agenda T/R'S and club members, the club members is very important
to remember. TRF is a very large group of all makes of LBC cars, you do
not know 95% of the people present, they are scattered all over a 20
mile radius and just not the same feeling in the air as VTR. Both are
well worth attending, but they are not comparable.