Zenith Stromberg = Marvelous Carbs

To: "'triumphs@autox.team.net'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Zenith Stromberg = Marvelous Carbs
From: "Radley, Jack" <JackR@SHRIVERCO.COM>
Date: Wed, 11 Aug 1999 09:26:56 -0400charset="iso-8859-1"
In a recent post the ZS carbs were referred to as marvelous carbs.

I have had my share of problems with my ZS carbs recently, but I am amazed
at the forgiving nature of these carbs.  I am a novice regarding carbs in
general but no matter how much I adjust my carbs, the car keeps starting.
When I couldn't seem to get a reaction from my adjustments, I took the carbs
apart and discovered what my problems were.  I went back to adjusting and, I
think, I hope, I pray, that I have the adjustment pretty close.

Bottom line, any device, especially a carb, that can put up with my tweaking
during my fits of anal-cranial insertion can, in my opinion, be labeled as
marvelous.

I agree, they are marvelous!

Jack Radley