VTR 2000 Information

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: VTR 2000 Information
From: "Harding" <britauto@europa.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Aug 1999 23:21:36 -0700

Celebrate "The History of Triumph" at VTR 2000

The scenic beauty of the Columbia River Gorge will be the backdrop for an
array of breathtaking Triumphs at VTR 2000.  In addition to the Gorge,
you'll enjoy outstanding accommodations, activities, tours, awards, show,
banquet, rally, funkhana – all within minutes from Portland, Oregon.

Join Portland Triumph Owners Association as we welcome a piece of British
past (August 2 – 6, 2000) to the new millennium!

Registration forms will soon be available on our website at
www.PortlandTriumph.org or contact us at raymarty@teleport.com.