Re: Any Door County Wisconsin Listers?

Subject: Re: Any Door County Wisconsin Listers?
From: cyf@bighorn.dr.lucent.com (Charles Y. Farwell)
Date: Mon, 9 Aug 1999 13:49:12 -0600 "Any Door County Wisconsin Listers?" (Aug 2, 10:10pm)
        I fear I may be too late since I was in Door County when you posted
        this! Take a spin up thru Sister Bay, and you might see a red TR4,
        with matching red painted dash, which I found unusual. I don't know
        the owner, sorry to say. I also saw a 6 or two. Great place to go
        topless!

Charlie Farwell             1962 TR4 #CT3852L
cfarwell@lucent.com