Re: There's definitely something damn funny going on

To: Paul-Richardson@cyberware.co.uk, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: There's definitely something damn funny going on
From: GuyotLeonF@aol.com
Date: Sun, 8 Aug 1999 16:53:38 EDT
Paul-Richardson@cyberware.co.uk writes:

<< I'm sure there's no reason to panic or become alarmist - but I've booked
 some flights to Wisconsin on Tuesday - so will Bill Dentinger, Joe
 Alexander or Jack Drews get some beds made up for me, Jonmac and Pete
 Cahill. We've decided its better to pretend nothings going to happen as
 observers rather than participants.

 Paul

I was in Winchester, Hampshire this weekend, and Saturday was blazing
sunshine, blue skies and fluffy white bits...in an english summer ?
But this morning, Sunday, it was tipping it down big time, we ar talking
stair rods here,
so much so, that the place I was staying in became flooded, which is
particularly worrying for a 13th Century Watermill...!
Next Wednesday will find me in Reims, France for the Eclipse, in totallity,
all variances with natures norm's will be noted in full.
If it is too cloudy to see anything, I will investigate the Champagne
situation and the French restaurant situation instead...oh all right then, as
well !!!
Regards
Léon F Guyot