Re: GT6 Differential

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: GT6 Differential
From: john donohoe <gt6driver@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 6 Aug 1999 12:10:38 -0700 (PDT)
Try Duane Bailey, West Michigan Imports. (616) 878-5774. I gave him
$175 for a good used one (it appeared freshly re-built) a few years
back and it still works.

I trust him completely, and he's got a fair amount of bits laying
around! tell him you heard about him from the Triumphs email list.

John Donohoe
'70 GT6+ KC81718

P.S. I can't imagine rebuilding a diff myself either :-)

Good luck!