Re: Some suggestions for those of you who love your TR's

To: jdeatsc1@rochester.rr.com
Subject: Re: Some suggestions for those of you who love your TR's
From: "" <greenman62@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 04 Aug 1999 05:43:48 PDT
Cc: emanteno@ibm.net, triumphs@autox.team.net

>From: Jim <jdeatsc1@rochester.rr.com>
>To: greenman62@hotmail.com
>CC: emanteno@ibm.net, triumphs@autox.team.net
>Subject: Re: Some suggestions for those of you who love your TR's
>Date: Tue, 03 Aug 1999 17:35:53 -0400
>
>I'm in hysterics here.  I just wish Judy had the experience to understand
>the
>Lucas jokes....  hmmmm,  or is that the Joke lucas?

   I never jest within earshot of the "Thief of Light", "Phantom of
   Phlicker", "Spawn of Sputter"... You know (whisper) the "P.O.D."
   who-shall-remain-nameless, whose grasp is not manifold but
   generative, and distributive, and illumative, etc, etc....:*)...

Greg Petrolati Champaign, Illinois
1962 TR4 (CT4852L)