TR4/TR250 Hood (Bonnet)

To: "'TRIUMPH MAIL'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: TR4/TR250 Hood (Bonnet)
From: "Stinocher, Bryan D." <bdstinocher@sewsus.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Aug 1999 16:23:35 -0500 charset="iso-8859-1"
Got a question. I have taken a can of bondo off of my hood (literally) by
burning it with a propane torch and scraping it off with a putty knife.
Worked well. My question: I found my 3 holes for my TR250 emblem on the
front, but I also found, centered  on the front, 2 more holes. I assumed it
was for the Triumph World emblem used on TR4/4As. Am I correct? If so, was
it a factory job to fill in the two holes?

Whatever the outcome, I plan on putting the Triumph World emblem in, along
with the TR250 emblem. Just to be different...

TIA.

Bryan Stinocher
bdstinocher@sewsus.com
270-782-7397  xt 2284
1968 TR250 CD 5853 L

For every action, there is an equal and opposite criticism...