RE: '73 Triumph Stag clock

Subject: RE: '73 Triumph Stag clock
From: Randall Young <ryoung@navcomtech.com>
Date: Mon, 2 Aug 1999 18:42:05 -0700
Cc: "Triumphs (E-mail)" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Art :

One thought : I found a place in the UK that is apparently making new
Smiths instruments, including clocks, for a fairly reasonable price.  You
might request their free catalog, which has dimensions and pictures, to see
if they can sell you a new clock that matches your old one.

http://escalix.com/freepage/goweroaks/

Randall
59 TR3A