Booby prize

To: "Triumphs@Autox. Team. Net" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Booby prize
From: "Andy Dixon" <amdixon@erols.com>
Date: Sat, 31 Jul 1999 20:23:43 -0400charset="Windows-1252"
Stuck at homers
I bought the stuff to make a static timing light; light bulb, holder,
alligator clips and had to buy enough stuff for 4. That means I'm willing to
make up 3 more for the first three VTR non-attendees who send me an e-mail
saying they want one.
This is just the one where you set the engine to TDC or the exact timing if
you have the marks on the crank pulley. with the distributor cap off, you
attach one clip to the coil terminal that goes to the distributor and the
other clip to ground. turn the loosened distributor until the lamp just
turns on then tighten up the distributor. You are now in the ball park,
center field at least, very close to the pitcher's mound.
Andy