Re: 'ohms'-coolant sensor

To: CarlSereda@aol.com
Subject: Re: 'ohms'-coolant sensor
From: Brian Johnson <b.johnson@diamond.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 30 Jul 1999 20:08:49 +0100
Cc: Triumph list <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Carl
Just done some testing - the measurement that I originally gave you was
when the wiring was connected up.  Without wires the sender is 705  ohms
cold and 90 ohms hot (just below 70 degrees but in the 'normal' band)
after a 20 mile ride around.
I can't think why I originally measured the sender when it was wired up
- unless I was using a  different meter that was faulty !!

Cheers

Brian Johnson

-