VTR '99 -- Another Day Down...

To: "Triumphs List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: VTR '99 -- Another Day Down...
From: "maineac" <maineac@netquarters.net>
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 1999 23:08:34 -0400
OK, my last report before being totally submerged and out of touch by the
Convention.

Spent the entire day today in Portland working out the last minute details
with the hotels and the city.  Minor glitches popping up everywhere, but
nothing major.  However, if you're enroute tonight and will arrive
tomorrow, and you're one of the 50+ who are trailering your baby, expect to
be parked at a city lot about a mile away from the hotel.  Don't worry, we
have made arrangements to have the Holiday Inn shuttle you to the trailer
lot if you need to get there and can't use your Triumph.

Several new faces showed up today, and some of the vendors have also
arrived.  This thing is really shaping up!

The weather forcast for the rest of the week calls for much drier iar, with
warm tempratures.  This is what makes Maine so sweet in the Summer.

Wish you all could be here (but I don't know where we would park all of
your trailers)...

Tom Walling