RE: Carbs rebuilt and it still sputters at low RPM (cont.)

To: "'Radley, Jack'" <JackR@SHRIVERCO.COM>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Carbs rebuilt and it still sputters at low RPM (cont.)
From: jaltman@altlaw.com
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 1999 10:19:00 -0400charset="iso-8859-1"
I have been using automatic tranny fluid for a couple years.  Another
advantage is that it does not attack rubber.  There is a rubber o-ring
around the needle housing and regular oil will eventually eat it up.

Jim Altman  jaltman@altlaw.com Illigitimi non Carborundum
http://www.altlaw.com/metro/jaltman.html    69-TR6#CC28754L  W4UCK