also Wanting to help

To: Triumphs <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: also Wanting to help
From: Douglas Frank <frank@zk3.dec.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 1999 09:26:51 -0400
Roger Colson wrote:

>     I am interested in owning a TR3x.  To that end I am pursuing
> some hands on education.

Ya know, that ain't a half-bad idea.  I'm shopping for a GT6 myself,
but have exactly zero experience rebuilding cars.  So I'd like to
join Roger in offering my "services" to anyone who needs extra hands
doing major surgery (esp. restorations) on their LBC.

Here's the deal: my labor for an education (an even swap).  I live
in southern NH and Roger (who claims Natick, MA) is only an hour
away, so you could have a regular crew on most weekends, at least.

I'm interested in everything: body, suspension, engine, electrical....

--
Douglas Frank  Compaq Computer Corp.    FASHION   n. a despot
ZKO            110 Spit Brook Rd.         whom the wise ridicule and obey