Name That Fuel Gauge

Subject: Name That Fuel Gauge
From: "David Moag" <moag@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Jul 1999 20:17:49 -0700charset="iso-8859-1"
Hello Listers,

Awhile back I posted some problems I was having getting the fuel gauge and
sender to work in the TR3. For those of you without scorecards handy, it
turned out that the gauge was wrong for the car. Thanks to lister Ed Nelson
that is no longer a problem and my fuel gauge now works.

The question remains: what does this fuel gauge belong to? It's a Jaeger and
the model number (looks like) BF2301/00. It has spade connectors. It moves
opposite to the direction that the correct TR3 moves. With no resistance the
gauge reads full, with about 200+ ohms the gauge reads empty. Since I spent
a bunch of time restoring it the gauge looks really nice (probably the best
one I did of course). Does anyone know what kind of home it is looking for?

Thanks,

Dave Moag
62 TR3B
77 Spitfire