Re: TR6 external oil feed line

To: Bandre Frank Contractor AMC/SCP <Frank.Bandre@scott.af.mil>
Subject: Re: TR6 external oil feed line
From: scott suhring <suhring@lancnews.infi.net>
Date: Mon, 19 Jul 1999 22:03:44 -0400
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
Frank:

Remove the oil pressure switch and screw in the metal body. Then screw
in the
oil pressure switch to the end of the body. Screw in the one end, with
the
copper washers, of the metal hose to the spot you refereed to at the
back
of the head (be careful not to over torque the bolt or you'll snap it
off since
it is hollow for the oil to flow through) and the other end to the side
of the body. I ran the line under the fuel pump.

Scott Suhring
Elizabethtown, PA
'70 TR6