Re: Transmission oil level plug

To: "Stinocher, Bryan D." <bdstinocher@sewsus.com>, "'TRIUMPH MAIL'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Transmission oil level plug
From: "Brian Sanborn" <sanborn@net1plus.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 1999 16:55:44 -0400charset="iso-8859-1"
Bryan,

I got 3 sockets that can be used with the square filler plugs with my last
Sears Craftsman set.  They fit the 3/8 drive and have 8 points or teeth.
I'm sure you will find them at a well stocked Sears or at a PEP Boys type
place.

Brian Sanborn
62 TR4          CT16260L  - Groton,  MA

My TR4 Restoration Web Site