VTR-99 travel plans

To: "Triumph List" <Triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: VTR-99 travel plans
From: "Jack Brooks" <brooks@belcotech.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 1999 08:12:03 -0400charset="iso-8859-1"
Jeez, Bob D.  if I had known someone was keeping track of lister attendees,
I'd have gotten to this sooner.

We are arriving on Thursday mid-day in our TR3 and Saab, with wife and two
young, TR loving, kids.  We will be staying at the Holiday Inn.

Travelers note: If you are coming across I90 in MA, take 290N through
Worcester (Woosta) and catch I495 and I95 up North near the NH border.
Avoid Boston traffic!

Also, from the NYC area, consider I287 to the Merrit Parkway to I91 North,
to I84, etc.   The Merrit is a nice parkway, with two lanes and lots of
service stations.  It is also known affectionately to locals as the Merit
International Speedway.  ;-)

Jack (I lived there, and I wanna go back to ME) Brooks
1960 TR3A
1974 Norton 850 Commando
Hillsdale, NJ