Re: VTR 99

To: triumphs@autox.team.net, spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: VTR 99
From: Bill Gunshannon <bill@cs.uofs.edu>
Date: Tue, 13 Jul 1999 15:39:27 -0400 (EDT)

Sadly, I am not going to get to go to Portland, but being as I am located
on a major thoroughfare along the route, I would like to offer assistance
to anyone passing this way who has problems.  I have tools, jacks, etc.
Even a a bit of experience in automotive repairs.  We also have a local
garage that specializes in British cars.

I am located just off I81 at Wilkes-Barre.
   Home phone: 570-283-5152
   Work phone: 570-941-4251

   Address: 720 Willard St.
            Luzerne, PA