Engine related formula rich web site

To: " Triumph list" <triumphs@autox.team.net>, "British cars list" <british-cars@autox.team.net>, "Bronco list" <bigbroncos@moab.off-road.com>, "expidition LR list" <expmod@lists.gwi.net>, "LRO list" <lro@playground.sun.com>
Subject: Engine related formula rich web site
From: TeriAnn Wakeman <twakeman@cruzers.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 99 09:41:34 -0700
I just found this wonderful web page & thought I would share it with
everyone who might be interested in doing engine calculations, learning
about metals etc.  The site is primarily for two cycle stuff but there is
a lot of formulas for such things as unit conversions & calculating just
about anything interesting to engine builders.  It is all in one place.

http://www.macdizzy.com/formulas.htm

If you are remotly interested in engine related formulas & links for
metal characteristic info check this page out.

TeriAnn

                        overlander.net
  Helps you find:
       Parts & service for your Land Rover and Ranger Rover
            vehicle related expedition equipment
events, books, reviews, special hard to find products and more!