Re: leaking gas tank solution

Subject: Re: leaking gas tank solution
From: Randall <randallyoung@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 10 Jul 1999 15:25:07 -0700
Cc: "'List - Triumphs Team.net'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Winnie Olmer wrote:

> Thanks for all the responses! Duh... I cant believe that solder didn't occur
> to me. Several listers responded with the advice to solder it myself or
> better yet.. bring it to a radiator shop!!! Great idea! Does senility begin
> as early as age 47?

Well, now that you mention it ... Uh, er, What were we talking about ?

Oh, yeah.  Many radiator shops will not work on gas tanks.  I tried
several before doing it myself.  Probably something about gasoline fumes
around so many open flames.  Might just be a California thing, tho.

Randall
59 TR3A - 4 years younger than me