Re: what's a TR4 worth?

To: brgmgb@napanet.net, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: what's a TR4 worth?
From: McGaheyRx@aol.com
Date: Wed, 7 Jul 1999 09:48:10 EDT
In a message dated 99-07-07 00:29:52 EDT, brgmgb@napanet.net writes:

<< I have the opportunity to buy a couple of TR4's, one needing restoration
but
 all there and one good only for parts.  What is a rough idea as to the value
 of these cars?  Is the market strong for them?  I would like to buy them and
 resell them to help pay for repairs on the cars I have.

 Thanks!

 Don Scott >>

Don-
These cars are practically worthless and there is no market for them. So
instead
of buying them for resale, you should just tell us where they are so someone
on the list can go get them. ;-)
If you have already bought them, you should cut your loses now by offering
them for sale to the real enthusiasts on this list - for about 1/2 whatever
you paid
for them. ;-)
Cheers !
Jack Mc