England in August

To: jonmac@ndirect.co.uk
Subject: England in August
From: "Steven McCutcheon" <Steven.McCutcheon@MAH.GOV.ON.CA>
Date: Mon, 05 Jul 1999 10:10:27 -0400
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
JonMac and friends:
Beware!  My wife and I and two daughters will be descending on jolly ol'
England August 6 through 28th and we would love nothing more than to have your
input on some high spots to hit and car events not to be missed.
We have the use of a flat on the Thames in London for the first two weeks and
will be heading up to York to visit my wife's sister (and her husband's local
pub, I hope) for the last week.  We have about 5 days in the middle where our 2
girls will be off visiting with cousins and my wife and I are hoping to hire a
car and drive the countryside, seeing the (automotive) sights and staying in
bed-and-breakfasts along the way.
I would love to hear your recommendations!
Steve McCutcheon
Milton, Ontario, Canada (just west of Toronto)
1971 Stag  (ground-up resto completed last year)
1962 TR4  (hoping to start the engine next week)
1972 GT6 convertable (ground-up resto completed May 1999)
1967 AH3000 BJ8  (body and paint, engine and OD done, assembly next)