Re: Ignition Interference

To: "Brian Sanborn" <sanborn@net1plus.com>
Subject: Re: Ignition Interference
From: "Sumner Weisman" <sweisman@gis.net>
Date: Fri, 2 Jul 1999 12:35:46 -0400
Cc: "Triumphs" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Brian,

No, you don't need both resistor plugs and resistor wires.  They both do the
same job.   Just the wires should suffice.

Try that -- I think it should do the entire job.  If not, the generator may
be also interfering.   Generator whine sounds more high pitched, and
increases with the rpm's of the generator.  We used to use a metal can
bypass capacitor, with one lead coming out,  to cure that.  Radio Shack may
have it.   If not, you can get it at YDI in Needham.

Sumner