Re: Carb rebuilding

To: Bandre Frank Contractor AMC/SCP <Frank.Bandre@scott.af.mil>
Subject: Re: Carb rebuilding
From: Jeff Nathanson <jeffn@msystech.com>
Date: Fri, 02 Jul 1999 12:08:15 -0400
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net.mil>

Frank,

        In my opinion, I'd recommend to do the job yourself! Why pay
        over $300 when all you really need is the Z-S manual, a rebuild
        kit (about $30) and the will to learn about carburation?

        I don't know your situation. That is, whether you are looking for
        increased performance. But, if you're just a weekend casual driver,
        then I think you are better off doing it yourself and saving
        the money to buy some nice alloy wheels!

        Jeff Nathanson
        '72 TR6

At 11:00 AM 7/2/99 -0500, you wrote:

>To the list:
>
>Will need to have the carbs (ZS 175) rebuilt soon for my 76 TR6.  Any
>comments on quality of either Apple Hydralics or C.A.R. (done through TRF)?
>Not looking to start a bashing of either one, just owners experiences with
>either company.
>
>Frank
>
>'76 TR6 CF57005U

Jeff Nathanson
Director of Product Development
Manufacturing Systems & Technologies, Inc.