Colorado TR4 vintage racer # 571

To: "'triumphs'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Colorado TR4 vintage racer # 571
From: "Janssen, Lee K" <lee.k.janssen@lmco.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 1999 06:30:25 -0600
On the weekend of June 19 there was a vintage car race somewhere in the
Colorado Springs to Pueblo region. I had the opportunity to see a highly
modified TR4 (#571) being trailered to the event. What impressed me was the
highly modified body lines of the car. All of the body panels had been
replaced with fiberglass that were much more contoured to the tires and
frame. The car was being pulled by a SUV with STORE4U plates. Has anyone
seen this car and know where the body panels are from?
And please don't tell Brad Kahler that I'm the least bit interested in a
TR4!
Thanks Much
Lee Janssen
Sunny Denver CO