TR3A PARTS FOR SALE

To: Triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: TR3A PARTS FOR SALE
From: Gbouff1@aol.com
Date: Mon, 28 Jun 1999 20:55:56 EDT
Dear Listers,

Help me make room in my garage for more LBC paraphanalia.  The following
parts are located in Southington, Connecticut.  I can send a picture via an
e-mail download of most items.  I will be out of town Tuesday and Wednesday,
but should be able to reply by Thursday or Friday.  All parts are from a TR3A
or TR3 and prices are for items only, shipping is extra.  Please e-mail me if
you have any interest and give me your phone number and a time to call if you
want to discuss any item.

1 pair  Post 60000 style doors  $150.00 for  the pair.  Excellent shape no
rot, no rust, no dents, just a few small parking lot dings.  I wish I could
use these on my pre-60000 restoration without sacrificing originality.

1 pre 60000 style door drivers side LHD.  $40.00  This door is rough, no rot,
no dents, but some surface rust with deep pitting, the panels seem thin in
some sections.

1 wedge style side curtain frame with sliding window, passenger side LHD
$25.00 This is only good for salvaging the frame, the canvas is pretty well
shot.

1 convertible top frame. $50.00  All parts move nicely with no binding or
need to force.  All tubing is straight with no dents.

1 Smith heater core $75.00  No dents on fins, some surface rust on the top of
unit. However, while the fan does work under power it is quite noisy.  This
item may need a new motor.

4 Wire wheel hub splines with 4 two eared knockoffs.  $125.00.  These appear
used but not abused.  These came with a used set of wires that I purchased.
I already have a set of hub splines that are in almost perfect condition.
These are almost as good, the splines are still quite sharp.  These should be
usable for a everyday driver..

I purolator oil filter canister.  $15.00,  For those of you that enjoy oiling
your driveway, and yes, of course it has surface rust.

1 post 60000 voltage regulator spade type connetions.  $10.00 insides look
great, very clean.  Outside is weathered with small chip on base of cover.

1 Bonnet (hood, for us Americans) post 60000 style.  $135.00  no rot, no
dents or dings but some surface rust.
(sorry no picture available on this item) but it's too large to ship anyway.
Anyone from Connecticut/Mass. interested?

1 Post 60000 frame $100 or make me an offer that I can't refuse.  Frame seems
to be in rusty but solid shape.  I tried to poke a sharp screwdriver thru the
frame in several places but could not push it through.  The upper scuttle is
good as well as the inner front wheel wells and the differential is intact..
The rest of the car is shot, no front suspension or front brake parts.(sorry
no pictures on this item)

Well that's my list of items that I am willing to part with.  Drop me an
e-mail if you're interested.  Also let me know what you may have, we might be
able to do some horse trading.

Gary Bouffard
59 TR3A TS58399