Re: How much paint is need to ?

To: "triumphs@autox.team.net" <triumphs@autox.team.net>, "Keith McGahan" <keithmcgahan@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: How much paint is need to ?
From: "Ross Vincenti" <RVincenti@lbfc.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Jun 1999 13:51 -0800
Keith wrote:
I will be repainting my TR4 myself in the next couple weeks and wanted to know
if anyone could give me some advice on how paint is need to do a complete
respray. The body is off the frame so I would be look at doing the entire car.
Also does anyone have any suggestion on a good brand of paint? Thanks Keith
TR4 64'
Keith _ I recently shot a Porsche 356 and used just slightly more than one and
one half gallons.  I'd figure the same for your TR4.  My Spitfire took just
slightly more than one gallon.  regards,

Ross Vincenti
Temporarily Triumphless
64 Porsche 356 C coupe