Re: Windshield Cap Woes---An Aftermarket Tale

To: Philip Haldeman <haldeman@accessone.com>
Subject: Re: Windshield Cap Woes---An Aftermarket Tale
From: George Richardson <gprtech@frontiernet.net>
Date: Fri, 25 Jun 1999 20:41:33 -0400
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
The problem is really one of poor after market parts or none. If someone tools
up to make something for an old car and doesn't get it right but is still the
only source,  what dod you do?

Do you say no, I won't sell this part? If you do, why should anyone else tool
up to make the part? You might decide that you don't like their part either.

TRF has sometimes sold an available but substandard part until they can tool up
or find someone who makes it better..

--
George Richardson
The Wyvern - '57 TR3, TS15559L - http://www.merlingroupinc.com/tr3.htm