RE: Revenge of the LBC Gods

Subject: RE: Revenge of the LBC Gods
From: "Stinocher, Bryan D." <bdstinocher@sewsus.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Jun 1999 13:08:58 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
One question: would swearing constitute blaspheming the LBC gods (and
therefore further angering them) or would it be praising them?

Inquiring minds want to know (to cover all my bases!)

Bryan Stinocher
bdstinocher@sewsus.com
502-782-7397  xt 2284
1968 TR250 CD 5853 L

For every action, there is an equal and opposite criticism...