Re: Just bought a Spitfire

To: RVincenti@lbfc.com, triumphs@autox.team.net, cometman_98@yahoo.com
Subject: Re: Just bought a Spitfire
From: Chip19474@aol.com
Date: Fri, 25 Jun 1999 12:27:52 EDT
I echo these thoughts....I haven't had my Mk3 for long (had a Mk2 many years
ago, though) but I can tell you that's it's very uncomplicated, sounds great,
and fun to drive.

Since the bonnet opens completely to expose the engine bay and front
suspension, keeping up a maintenance schedule will not be a major
contoursionist exercise!  Speaking of maintenance....about all you'll need
(tool wise) to keep up with routine  maintenance is a few wrenches (7/16,
1/2, 9/16. 5/8); a few similar sized sockets in 1/4, 3/8, 1/2" drive; some
screwdrivers, black tape, rags, etc and you're all set....hey, wait a second,
that's all we need for any LBC...ha! ha!

Good Luck - Enjoy your Little British Car.

Chip Krout
'76 TR6 CF57822U (Being Reborn For Y2K)
'70 Spit MkIII  FDU78512L (Decent Driver)