Re: TR6 trun signals

To: Bandre Frank Contractor AMC/SCP <Frank.Bandre@scott.af.mil>
Subject: Re: TR6 trun signals
From: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Mon, 21 Jun 1999 06:41:16 -0600
Cc: "'triumphs@autox.team.net'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Frank,
This is indeed your problem.  The lobe on the shaft must be positioned
between the arms on the switch when the wheel is straight.  Otherwise
there is not enough movement of the wheel to actuate the cancel arms.
It usually shows up as one side working and one side not.  THe side that
works will be closer to the lobe than the other one.  If it were 180
degrees out, it may not actuate either side.

One other thing to check for is alignment of the switch.  It must be
positioned close enough to the lobe so the arms will actually contact
the lobe when it turns.

Good Luck,
Joe Curry

--