2 TR7s ; $200 ; Phila. PA USA

To: "Triumph List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: 2 TR7s ; $200 ; Phila. PA USA
From: "Kai Radicke" <mowogmg@pil.net>
Date: Sat, 19 Jun 1999 08:11:24 -0400charset="iso-8859-1"
Thought this was a good enough deal for someone, so I'm passing it along.
If I had the space and no girlfriend, they'd be mine :-P  If anyone is
interested in more TR7s, I also know of two disassembled, but complete (so
I'm told), cars near Reading PA.  The last I checked those were both
available for $500.  (Four TR7s for $700?)

----

Car   1976, Triumph  TR7  victory edition, 64K miles, $200/OBO

Options   Exterior Color - Yellow
Interior Color - Beige/Tan
4-cyl.
Air Conditioning
Classic Car
Two Door
Manual Transmission

Description   this car has many x-tra's. 90% restored, comes with a complete
parts car. last year built at Speke factory limited rally (victory) edition.
i'm moving and must sell. give part of auto history a good home. MUST SELL
NOW

Seller Info   trguy@hotmail.com
For sale by Private Party
(610) 529-7241
(410) 275-1424
Collingdale, Pennsylvania 19023-3407

----

I (Kai M. Radicke) am not the seller of the above vehicles!

--
Kai M. Radicke -- kmr@pil.net
1966 MGB -- 1974 Triumph TR6