Re: The VickyBrit Attitude.

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: The VickyBrit Attitude.
From: LBPB1@aol.com
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 1999 06:51:38 EDT
   There seems to be a lot of dislike for VB on the list, but I have to say
that every time I have ordered parts or just inquired about parts the service
and knowlage level was at least ok. The people on the phone have never been
rude and take orders with a better than average, professional quality. The
parts, at least the ones I have ordered, were indeed the ones I wanted,  have
arrived within 4 days and always been of good quality. Most of these parts
were sheet metal and only once have I been told that a part was on backorder.
In short I have always recieved good service from them.   I certianly see no
problem with attatude of capitalisim in a business. I know we would all hate
it if there was only one sorce for parts. Mr. longs choice of words or people
skills not withstanding, it seems to me that his business decisions are sound
and keep VB in the top three. What would happen if VB were no more? Lets hope
all those companies competing in this market remain strong and competitive.

PLB3