Re: Hello Ireland

To: "Nilsson & Partners AB" <oes@npartners.se>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Hello Ireland
From: "Peter Gillis" <pgillis@cosmedia.ie>
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 1999 09:53:44 +0100charset="iso-8859-1"
Kenneth wrote

>Hello there!
>Together with my wife and two friends we are visiting
>Ireland from June 22:d to July 8:th.
>All of us are in our fifties and lovers ov british
>sports cars. We are proud owners of Triumph TR:s, Morgans,
>MGTD, MGA and MGBGT,
>
>Now, we wonder two things:
>Is there possibly any gathering or meeting in Ireland
>during our stay?
The biggest event of the calendar is on on Sunday the 27th in the grounds of
the hospice in Harolds Cross (a suburb of Dublin) so if you are in Cork you
are about 140 miles away, if you were able to make the journey it would be
worth your while, approx 600 cars expected, infact I have my TR4 with me in
work today to park along with about twenty other cars at lunch time in front
of the Lord Mayor of Dublin's office for the official press launch, which
starts the publicity. I will research any more local events and answer you
off list.

Cheers
Peter Gillis
63 TR4