Austin Powers II: some british wheels!

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Austin Powers II: some british wheels!
From: "Steve Myers" <steve@mindtribe.com>
Date: Sat, 12 Jun 1999 01:04:28 -0700charset="iso-8859-1"

I just attended the opening night of Austin Powers 2: The Spy Who Shagged
Me, and I am happy to report that there is a nice smattering of british cars
throughout the film! The sightings are generally very brief (remember the
green TR4 in the first one?), but still fun to pick them out and try to
identify them as they appear. In one noteworthy scene, Austin's E-type is
parked on the side of the ride while the new version drives by--interesting
contrast! Better yet, what looked liked a purdy yellow GT6 rumbled by in the
Burt Bacarach scene.

As for the movie, if you like the first one you'll probably like the second,
too.

Steve Myers
'71 TR6