Re: disposing of brake fluid?

To: Susan and John Roper <vscjohn@huntnet.net>
Subject: Re: disposing of brake fluid?
From: Fred Thomas <vafred@erols.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Jun 1999 16:28:28 -0400
Cc: ArthurK101@aol.com, MOWOGMAN@aol.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
Took up with a young thing long time ago, she had been chemically dependent,
been
recycled a few times and used a few times, but, once you got past that used
part it
was just plain hell for about 2 years, watch out about those recycling places,
strange things happen around them, man-made or otherwise.