Rubber bump stops

To: The Usual Suspects <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Rubber bump stops
From: Malcolm Walker <walker05@camosun.bc.ca>
Date: Thu, 10 Jun 1999 18:01:15 -0700 (PDT)
I have found (what may be) the cause of a slight list (hmm...) that my TR4
had on occasion- I'm missing 2 rubber bump stops on the front suspension.
One for fully compressed (port side) and one for fully extended (starboard
side)

In the likely event that my local parts guys don't have the stops, are
they common with any other sort of car?  Or am I stuck mailordering them?
I like to buy local whenever possible (with the exception of the guy who
doesn't return his phone calls... and doesn't actually order the things
you request, grr)

TIA,
-Malcolm
* There is a FAQ for this list!  Its new home is:
http://www.islandnet.com/~walker05/triumph/trfaq.htm