Won one from Prince Lucas this evening

To: "Triumphs List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Won one from Prince Lucas this evening
From: "Russell Messersmith" <krus@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Wed, 9 Jun 1999 23:10:12 -0500
Just a note to let you know  that I got the turnsignals working this
evening.  After 3 times on this the front blinkers work , dash indicator
works , and have current to bulb sockets  but cannot get bulbs to light.
bulbs are 10 years old and may be bad, will buy new ones tommorw.  Now if I
get the hazard light to work and the horn to work my electrical system may
be working ok.  Does anyone have any suggestion on how to test the hazard
lights?  I put in a new lucas hazard flasher which is getting current at
the purple wire but when I position the switch on the dash no flashing
lights.  This may be to much to ask that the hazard lights and turnsignals
both work.  Hazard light do not have to work for safety inspection .

Russ Messersmith
1967 TR4A
1972 TR6 (electrically challenged) under construction