CT. show and Triumphs

To: fergie@ntplx.net
Subject: CT. show and Triumphs
From: dncullig@us.ibm.com
Date: Tue, 8 Jun 1999 08:44:29 -0400
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
Michael -
    Many of the Triumphs that were not at Harkness Park Sunday were either 1) At
the Brits of the Hudson/Eastern NY MGA club's Dare to be British Show
in Newburgh, NY, or 2) at the British Car Day at Red Mill in New Jersey, or
possibly 3) at the Concours in Greenwich, CT. It was a busy weekend!
    My car was in the shop on Sunday after blowing the hydraulics in my clutch
on Saturday afternoon at Lime Rock.  I didn't remember just how much fun
it is to try and drive in traffic with NO CLUTCH (STOP signs be damned). While
under the car yesterday, we also identified the souce of the chirps and
clunks coming from the rear end - I 'm now the proud (?) owner of a cracked diff
mount!  Who was it that had those templates to fix this?  Later...

Dennis Culligan / '76 TR6 CF57948U/ Highland ,NY/  DNCULLIG@US.IBM.COM