Big Triumph goodies

To: "Triumphs List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Big Triumph goodies
From: "jonmac" <jonmac@ndirect.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 5 Jun 1999 22:57:43 +0100charset="iso-8859-1"
Listers
The following message came through the Triumph 2000 Register e-mail site.
For those of you not familiar with the 2500 saloon, it was never sold in the
US but I'm passing this on for "the party faithfull" (especially those in
the UK) who might be interested.

Jonmac

Dear Sir,
My Grandad has recently passed away and left behind a rather special
motor car.

He used to work in the Development at Triumph Cars.
When the Company was taken over by rover there were about six trimmed
2500 shells which had been ear marked for development purposes, no
running gear but a complete ready trimmed shell.

He did a deal and bought the shell and built up the car using the best
bits from each model. This car was in use form then until present day.
garaged and maintained after every time it went out.

The car is truely mint ! there is also some history and blueprints etc
plus many other photos and documents.

If you know of anyone who would appriciate such a car  could you please
contact my Dad - Mr. Sid Fenwick on 01455 239715 who can give you
far more details

There is also an absoloute fortune in original brand new spares,
complete wheel hub assys etc new grills etc, there is ALOT of stuff, I
am sure it
would be an aladins cave for the right people.

regards,
Gary Oliver
gary@theolivers.freeserve.co.uk
gary@theolivers.freeserve.co.uk