Re: Workbench and shelf building & stuff storage

To: "John E. Allen" <JALLEN/0001060003@MCIMAIL.COM>
Subject: Re: Workbench and shelf building & stuff storage
From: levilevi@home.com
Date: Sat, 05 Jun 1999 20:40:46 -0600
Cc: "John T. Nichols" <jtnichols@earthlink.net>, triumphs <triumphs@autox.team.net>
John

I thought you had some great suggestions on building a shop, plus they
provide a good reason to go to the liquor store.  Made me think where I
could pick up some wine boxes...maybe with some wine in them.

The comments back to you that I've seen were not made maliciously, at
least not that I could detect.  I think the longer you're on the list
you'll see that there's a lot of good natured ribbing that goes on
whether you're new to the list or whether you've been on it a long
time.  I've seen very few real flames on the TR list and the kidding you
got was not out of the ordinary.  So consider it your "Welcome" to the
list and an  initiation as one of the "guys".  Be glad that at least
there's a few people out there willing to listen to what you're
interested in and get your skin thickened up because it probably won't
be the last time you get ribbed.  If someone says something you're
offended by try what I do.  I write a scathing response put it in a
draft file and then delete it the next week.  Makes me feel so much
better and doesn't make anyone else feel bad.

Bud
71TR6 CC57365
71TR6 CC65446
66TR4A CTC57806