Re: revington.

To: Gaby Aubouin <gabytr6@mindspring.com>
Subject: Re: revington.
From: Alan Myers <reagntsj@ricochet.net>
Date: Thu, 03 Jun 1999 08:29:40 -0700
Cc: Ask TR6 Question <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Gaby Aubouin wrote:

> Hi.Could anyone help me find the address for Remington TR in England.They
> have very nice bucket seats in the Classic &Sport Car magazine of June.Thank
> you.Gaby

Hi Gaby,

Revington TR is at:

Home Farm Middlezoy
Somerset TA7 OPD
United Kingdom

Phone (int'l): +44 1823 696437
Fax: +44 1823 698109

Website: http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/revingtontr/

I had good luck contacting them via e-mail and just got their catalogue
this week. Very prompt delivery, if a bit pricey on postage (as
expected). I'm very impressed initially with what they say they can do
for us TR nuts, but haven't ordered anything from them yet. They work
with the factory parts index & numbers for all TR2's thru 8's, so you'll
need that for your car. They have reprints available. Their price list
is on DOS disk, or they can provide printed version. From what I've seen
so far, if they don't have it, they'll make it! Many custom and high
performance parts, based on their ownership of one of the remaining
factory rally cars,  complete restoration of another, and many years of
TR race prep.

No financial interest, yada yada, at least until my first parts order!

Alan Myers
San Jose, Calif.
'62 TR4 CT17602L

--