TRF Drive In

To: "'Triumphs'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: TRF Drive In
From: "econrad" <econrad@teal.csn.net>
Date: Wed, 2 Jun 1999 10:20:48 -0600charset="iso-8859-1"
Well, I didn't originally expect to be back in Western PA during this TRF
Drive In weekend, so I had not made plans to attend.  However, my
grandfather very recently passed away in a nearby town, and I will be
attending his viewing and funeral on Friday and Saturday.  Due to plane
travel schedules, I will have Sunday free (and I might need the free time
away from the family to collect my thoughts and emotions).  I'm thinking of
joining the TRF event for a little while.

Does anyone have the TRF event itinerary handy?  I will not have my TR6 with
me (as I'm flying out), but I would love to see some of the list members
cars, if any are present.  I've also heard that there are some  deals to be
had during this TRF event - just so my luggage weighs more on the return
flight than it did for the flight out.

Would anyone know whether I could get into the event without my Triumph?

Eric Conrad
Denver, CO
econrad@teal.csn.net

'76TR6  CF52678U   --- patiently awaiting a complete rebuild, but I want to
drive it first.