Fwd: Verticle Link (Response)

To: Triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Fwd: Verticle Link (Response)
From: JASimcoe@aol.com
Date: Wed, 2 Jun 1999 09:15:48 EDT

--part1_18bc6ac7.24868884_boundary

From: JASimcoe@aol.com
Full-name: JASimcoe
Date: Wed, 2 Jun 1999 08:58:30 EDT
Subject: Verticle Link
To: pbitton@axess.com

<>

Patrick,

Same thing happened to me - if you haven't a response yet don't worry.  You
need to loosen up the six bolts holding the lower wishbone to the spring pan.
 Oh and keep the spring compressed while doing this.

Once it is loose, take the vertical link and move it so it fits in the ball
joint, tighten down the ball joint THEN tighten up the spring pan.  All this
stuff moves around so what you would think ought to line up doesn't.

Let me know if you have any other problem - I am in the midst of rebuilding
the front end of my TR250.

JoeSimcoe

--part1_18bc6ac7.24868884_boundary--