RE: Body tub compatibility between 3 and 3A

To: "'Dave Rupert'" <Dave_Rupert@codl.com>, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Body tub compatibility between 3 and 3A
From: "Musson, Carl" <musson@satie.arts.usf.edu>
Date: Tue, 6 Apr 1999 09:29:48 -0400 charset="ISO-8859-1"
I believe that the tub is the same until the TS60000 change-over.  There
were some changes so that the headlights could be more recessed with a
"dimple" pressed into the inner wings.  But that shouldn't affect anything.
The frame was the same through out the run so the tub couldn't change much.

Carl